Full time Realtor available 24/7/365 to address your needs. Licensed Realtor since 1997. Licensed appraiser in Illinois. Straight talk & honest answers. Always working for your best interests. Hundreds of closed transactions=great experience=piece of mind for you. Call me for the service you deserve. Satisfaction guaranteed Tom Lysik 224-800-4731
Real estate marketing will have a major impact on whether your house will sell or not and for how much you will net in your pocket.
Why select me as the listing agent to help you sell your property?
Selling a house is more complex process than public’s perception. As your listing agent/broker I will help you with the entire home selling process. By representing you in a sale transaction I will provide the best exposure of your property to all potential buyers to get the highest possible selling price for your home and help you sell it in the fastest possible time frame with the least inconvenience. Keep in mind that every real estate agent regardless which office or franchise they keep their license with works in this business as an independent contractor and the agent you will hire will be responsible for the selling of your property not their office or franchise they are associated with.
Below you will find step by step marketing plan that is part of the service you will receive from me as the listing agent:
1. HOME AUDIT: I will provide home audit to suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, to show exceptionally well and help it to yield the greatest possible price to interested buyers. People buy homes on emotions and that is why I will help you to create that “emotional appeal” of your home.
2. CMA (competitive market analysis) to determine your home’s value:
a) I will research competitive properties that are currently on the market
b) I will research competitive properties that have sold in the past 1-6 months
c) I will research competitive properties that are currently under contract
d) I will research competitive properties that have been withdrawn (canceled or expired) from the market – they did not sell during their time on the market
3. PRICE: I will suggest to price your property to sell versus current competition and very recent sales of comparable properties from your area to get you the highest possible selling price but at the same time make it sellable.
4. PHOTOS: Professional pictures of your home will be taken in and out after listing agreement is signed. These pictures will be used in Multiple Listing Service and all Internet sites.
5. AERIAL PHOTOS: Aerial photography is in high-demand. It helps to attract many more viewers to online listings and in-turn more qualified showings resulting in more offers for the property. I will order those photos for your property if there are no restrictions for them in your area. Below there is an example of an aerial photo. You can click on the picture to enlarge it.
6. MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE: The permanent information about your home – price, room sizes, personal property included, special features, taxes, lot size, date of possession, etc. is put into a “listing sheet” which is submitted to Connect Multiple Listing Service offered by Midwest Real Estate Data LLC exposing your home to all active real estate agents/brokers.
7. INTERNET: Internet has happened to real estate and I will expose your home on major real estate sites including: MRED Midwest Real Estate Data, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Yahoo Real Estate, Chicago-mls.net, Myrealty.com, Realtyworld.com, Homes.com, Harmonhomes.com, Redfin.com, and many other sites.
8. VIRTUAL TOUR: I will put your home on “Virtual tour” Professionally mastered virtual tours are distributed to many different real estate sites like: MLS Midwest Real Estate Data LLC, Realtor.com, Zillow/Yahoo/FrontDoor, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Oodle.com, Vast Real Estate and YouTube.
Click on the link below to view sample of the virtual tour on one of my listings.
9. PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED BROCHURES: with pictures and all main features of your property “Just Listed” (500 to 1000 pieces depending on the location of the property) will be delivered to neighboring homes from the closest area of your house.
10. DIRECT MAIL: this marketing campaign is aimed to a specific demographic group of potential buyers (example: move up buyers, renter/first time buyers, senior/empty nesters) that may be interested in the type of property you own.
11. SIGN: For sale sign will be promptly placed on your property. I will personally be answering all the sign calls on your property.
12. SHOWINGS: All appointments for showings of your home will be made through me or Showing Time Appointment Center. You will be called frist to notify you about the showing request. After you OK appointment showing agent will pick up the key from a lock box that will be placed on your property. All showings will be logged in so that we can let you know who is coming and when. Prospects want to inspect your home with a minimum of distraction. Let the agent do the selling.
13. OPEN HOUSE: This one is done only upon seller’s request.
14. FOLLOW UP WITH AGENTS: I will follow up with all agents who have shown your home to get their feedback and to answer any questions they may have.
15. MONTHLY UPDATE: I will prepare every month market analysis update of any activity in your neighborhood (i.e.: new homes on the market – your competition, homes that have sold etc) to keep you informed about key market condition in your area.
16. REPORTING BACK TO YOU: I will report back to you every 4 weeks to inform you what is happening on the market so your home can always be in a sellable position among your competition.
17. ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS WILL BE PRE-QUALIFIED. PROOF OF PRE-APROVAL WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE YOU ACCEPT ANY OFFERS.
18. FOLLOWING UP: I will be handling all the follow up information and will keep you informed, after the offer has been accepted on all mortgages, inspections and other closing procedures.
19. PAPERWORK: I will work with you through the complex paperwork that goes along with the sale process.
20. PROMOTIONS, PROTECTION, REPRESENTATION, AND PROFESSIONALISM: this is my personal promise to you that I will do everything in my power to get your home sold. The above services will be a pleasure to perform and you have my sincere promise that you will be pleased.
Real estate marketing is a critical part of the selling process.
There is a direct correlation between the price at which a property sells and the number of potential buyers who view that property. Generally, the higher amount of buyers that come to check out your house, the higher the final sale price will be. If the property owner wants to receive the highest possible selling price and endure the fewest inconveniences, he/she should hire a broker/realtor with the best marketing program designed to attract a maximum number of potential buyers. More buyers equal a higher sales price. Once the house goes on the market it should be exposed to potential buyers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until it is sold. This includes marketing your house to the public as well as to other Realtors.
Among many misconceptions about real estate business one of them is that all real estate agents are equal. If that was really the case all properties that go on the market would sell. The reality as we all know is different. The truth is that almost anybody can have real estate license but not all agents are experts in what they are doing.
When interviewing agents, the seller should pay attention not to what the agents are promising but what they delivered in the past. Keep in mind that the agent you hire is the one who will be responsible for marketing and selling your house, not the office they work in, not the franchise they belong to, but agent’s personal knowledge about real estate business, agent’s expertise in marketing field, and his/her efforts and past experience which is measured in this business by the number of closed transactions. The number of closed transactions especially on the seller’s side is the best indicator and should tell you whether or not somebody is qualified for the job. Empty promises don’t mean anything, always ask for the proof. Reality shows that selling real estate is more complicated than public’s perception. Not all real estate agents are equal. This is like in any other profession. Are all doctors good in what they are doing? That refers to any other profession including real estate. Proper real estate marketing equals good results.